Account Supervisor & Publicist
The Brooks Group is interviewing to fill 2 positions below. To apply, email a cover note and resume to Rebecca@BrooksPR.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
The AS will have the opportunity to work with a team on various food/lifestyle accounts.
- Client, team and program management
- Development and writing of program plans
- New business development
- 6-8 years in a senior communications role
- Strong print and broadcast contacts, and placement history
- Smart, dedicated, creative team leader, with excellent communications and problem-solving skills
- Effective editor and writer that can provide clear direction
- Strong ability to organize and mentor teams and manage programs
- Great verbal communications skills to support clients
- Daily pitching to local and national print, broadcast and online media
- Working with the team to create and implement PR programs
- Conceptualizing and writing press materials and pitch letters
- 4-5 years of related client experience
- Solid print, online and broadcast contacts and experience
- Excellent writing and phone skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be smart, fearless, energetic and most importantly…no attitude.